The Eller Global Cohort enables accepted students to complete their first semester of upper-division core Eller College requirements in Lisbon, Portugal.
This unique international program provides 12 direct Eller College credits in only eight weeks.
Why choose the Eller Global Cohort?
There are many reasons to choose the Global Cohort, including:
- Take business courses with a global perspective
- Small class sizes
- Distinguished Eller professors
- Open to all BSBA majors
- Internationalized cohort
- Full semester in only eight weeks
- Visit multinational and local corporations
- Enhance your cross-cultural skill set
- Participate in excursions to local attractions
The following courses are offered in the Eller Global Cohort:
BCOM 314R: Business Communication
MGMT 310A: Organizational Behavior and Management
MIS 304: Using and Managing Information Systems
MKTG 361: Introduction to Marketing
One course will be completed online during Pre-Session. The other three courses will be conducted in-person in Lisbon, Portugal.
Global Cohort Program Details
Application Deadline: February 2022
Program Dates: May 16 - July 9, 2022
Pre-Session (Online): May 16 - June 4, 2022
Arrive to Lisbon: June 5, 2022
Depart from Lisbon: July 9, 2022
Eligibility: Applying for Professional Admission in Spring 2022
Housing: Shared apartments
Program Fee: TBA
*program fee subject to change
Includes: Tuition, housing, excursions, local transportation, study abroad application fee, and supplemental health insurance
Does not include: International airfare (estimated $1,500), meals, and personal expenses
In addition to the other required Professional Admissions documents, interested students will additionally be responsible for submitting:
- Short-answer responses to Global questions (specified within Global Cohort packet)
- Study Abroad Application (will open in December 2021)
No events available.