The Eller Global Cohort enables accepted students to complete their first semester of upper-division core Eller College requirements in Lisbon, Portugal.
This unique international program provides 12 direct Eller College credits in only eight weeks.
Why Choose the Eller Global Cohort?
There are many reasons to choose the Global Cohort, including:
- Take business courses with a global perspective
- Small class size
- Distinguished Eller professors
- Open to all majors
- Internationalized cohort
- Full semester in only eight weeks
- Visit multinational corporations
- Enhance your cross-cultural skill set
- Network with Portuguese counterparts
- Portugal is a blend of ancient cultures, modern prosperity and future potential
- Participate in excursions to local sites
The following courses are offered in the Eller Global Cohort:
BCOM 314R: Business Communication
MGMT 310A: Organization Behavior and Management
MIS 304: Using and Managing Information Systems
MKTG 361: Introduction to Marketing
Global Cohort Program Details
Application Deadline: February 10, 2020
Program Dates: May 17 - July 10, 2020
Housing: Shared apartments
Program Fee: $17,500*
*program fee subject to change
Includes: Tuition, housing, excursions, local transportation pass, transportation to all excursions, and supplemental health insurance
Does not include: International airfare (estimated $1,500), meals, and personal expenses
No events available.