The Eller Global Cohort enables accepted students to complete their first semester of upper-division core Eller College requirements in Fortaleza, Brazil.
This unique international program provides 15 direct Eller College credits in only nine weeks.
Students must attend one of the two Professional Admissions Orientations and the Global Cohort Information Session on Friday, January 25 at 1 p.m. in McClelland Hall, Room 201A/201B.
Why Choose the Eller Global Cohort?
There are many reasons to choose the Global Cohort, including:
- Take business courses with a global perspective
- Small class size
- Distinguished Eller professors
- Open to all majors
- Internationalized cohort
- Full semester in only nine weeks
- Visit multinational corporations
- Enhance your cross-cultural skill set
- Network with Brazilian counterparts
- Brazil is a blend of ancient cultures, modern prosperity and future potential
- Participate in excursions to local sites
The following courses are offered in the Eller Global Cohort:
- BCOM 314R Business Communication
- MGMT 310A Organization Behavior and Management
- MIS 304 Using and Managing Information Systems
- MKTG 361 Introduction to Marketing
- BNAD 350 Business Environment in Brazil
Global Cohort Program Details
Application deadline: February 12, 2019
Program Dates: May 12-July 8, 2019
Housing: Tulip Inn
Program Fee: $16,400
- Includes: Tuition, housing, breakfast, excursions, transportation to all excursions, visa fee and supplemental health insurance
- Does not include: International airfare (estimated $1,800)
- Go to eSMS
- Log in with your net ID and password
- Click Continue
- From the top menu, select "New RSVP"
- Select "Professional Admissions" as the type
- Select "Global Cohort Information Session"
- Information Session Location: McClelland Hall room 201A/201B
- If you have questions or need to make changes to your RSVP, please contact Lauren Findlow, global initiatives coordinator, Eller Undergraduate Programs.