The Eller Global Cohort enables accepted students to complete their first semester of upper-division core Eller College requirements in Lisbon, Portugal.
This unique international program provides 15 direct Eller College credits in only eight weeks.
Join Us for a Global Cohort Information Session
- Wednesday, Nov. 13 at 5 p.m.
- McClelland Hall 201B
- No RSVP required
Why Choose the Eller Global Cohort?
There are many reasons to choose the Global Cohort, including:
- Take business courses with a global perspective
- Small class size
- Distinguished Eller professors
- Open to all majors
- Internationalized cohort
- Full semester in only eight weeks
- Visit multinational corporations
- Enhance your cross-cultural skill set
- Network with Portuguese counterparts
- Portugal is a blend of ancient cultures, modern prosperity and future potential
- Participate in excursions to local sites
The following courses are offered in the Eller Global Cohort:
BCOM 314R: Business Communication
MGMT 310A: Organization Behavior and Management
MIS 304: Using and Managing Information Systems
MKTG 361: Introduction to Marketing
BNAD 350: Business Environment in Portugal
Global Cohort Program Details
Application Deadline: February 11, 2020
Program Dates: mid-May to mid-July, 2020
Housing: shared apartments
Program Fee: TBA
Includes: Tuition, housing, excursions, transportation to all excursions, and supplemental health insurance
Does not include: International airfare (estimated $1,200), meals, personal spending