The following instructions will guide you through the steps needed to download software from our departmental Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching (formerly Microsoft Imagine Premium) system. The system is available to active students enrolled in an MIS or MBA course or program, and MIS/MBA department faculty and staff.
If you need run into technical issues or need further assistance, please refer to the Technical Support section below.
Using Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching
To download software from Azure Dev Tools for Teaching:
- In your browser, visit https://aka.ms/devtoolsforteaching. Click on Sign In.
- You will be sent to a Microsoft Sign In page. Put in your UA e-mail address and click Next.
- You may receive a prompt asking you to select if your account is a Work or School account, or a Personal account. Select Work or School accoun
- You will be redirected to a NetID sign-in page, unless you're already logged in. Enter your NetID credentials and click Login.
- You should be redirected to the Azure Education portal. To look for software downloads, click on the Software tab.
- You will be able to search for software titles in the Search field. You can search for software like Visio, Project, Access or Windows Server.
At this point, you should be able to download software for installation.
If you have questions or feedback on this guide, or are having trouble with the MIS department's software license systems, remote desktop services, or other systems, please contact the MicroAge Lab via our Submit Support Request page. Please include as many details as you can, and provide screenshots if necessary. We generally respond to support requests within 1-2 business days.
If you experience technical issues with your computer, you may want to contact The 24/7 IT Support Center. The 24/7 provides computing support to University of Arizona students, faculty and staff. You can find their contact information on the 24/7 IT Support Center webpage.
If you do not know your NetID credentials, or are having trouble with the WebAuth system, please contact the 24/7 IT Support Center at 520-626-TECH.