To add your name to the Course Request List for any required major course or required business course, please follow these steps:
- Click on this eSMS link or click the red button below.
- Log on to your eSMS account.
- Once on your eSMS page, click on the "New Requests" tab and select "Create Request" Then just follow the prompts and put your name on the appropriate request lists.
Important Notes About the Request Lists for Upper-Division Business Courses
These notes are not applicable for pre-business or minor courses.
- The Undergraduate Programs office will attempt to accommodate everyone's request. First priority, however, is given to primary major students who are taking their courses in the appropriate sequence. You will be notified via email as to the status of your request.
- To find information and deadlines about applying to change or add a business major, view Add to or Change Undergraduate Major.
- You can add your name to the request list for more than one class. If you add your name for multiple sections of the same class, we will attempt to accommodate your highest preferred request first but cannot guarantee you will get your first choice.