Mark Peterson started his first business venture at age 25 in London: an American bakery, which grew to a $1 million dollar business within its first year. In 2004, he established a British/American bakery in Tokyo, which now operates under license to a major Japanese food and beverage operator. With a side passion for news, Peterson also worked for five years as a writer and producer for CNBC Business News in London.
- Graduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning, RMIT University
- Lego Serious Play "Train the Trainer"
Honors and Awards
- Eller College Online MBA, Most Inspiring Professor Award, 2022
- Eller College Evening MBA, Suzanne Cummins Student Engagement Award, 2022
- Eller College Phoenix MBA, Suzanne Cummins Student Engagement Award, 2022
- Eller College Outstanding Entrepreneurship Faculty Member, 2020
- Eller College Dean’s Award for Undergraduate Teaching Excellence, 2018
- RMIT University, Teacher of the Year, 2012
- PhD, RMIT University, Australia
- MBA, Imperial College London, UK
- BA (Honors) Political Science and History, Durham University, UK