Senior Lecturer in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
McClelland Hall 202
1130 E. Helen St.
P.O. Box 210108
Tucson, Arizona 85721-0108
Areas of Expertise
- Hybrid entrepreneurship
- Global entrepreneurship
- Family business
- Retail and online selling
PhD, RMIT University, Australia
MBA, Imperial College London, UK
BA (Honors) Political Science and History, Durham University, UK
Mark Peterson started his first business venture at age 25 in London: an American bakery, which grew to a $1 million dollar business within its first year. In 2004, he established a British/American bakery in Tokyo, which now operates under license to a major Japanese food and beverage operator. With a side passion for news, Peterson also worked for five years as a writer and producer for CNBC Business News in London.
- Graduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning, RMIT University
- Lego Serious Play "Train the Trainer"
Honors and Awards
- Eller College Online MBA, Most Inspiring Professor Award, 2022
- Eller College Evening MBA, Suzanne Cummins Student Engagement Award, 2022
- Eller College Phoenix MBA, Suzanne Cummins Student Engagement Award, 2022
- Eller College Outstanding Entrepreneurship Faculty Member, 2020
- Eller College Dean’s Award for Undergraduate Teaching Excellence, 2018
- RMIT University, Teacher of the Year, 2012