Lecturer in Entrepreneurship and Innovation
McClelland Hall 202
1130 E. Helen St.
P.O. Box 210108
Tucson, Arizona 85721-0108
Areas of Expertise
- Hybrid Entrepreneurship
- Global Entrepreneurship
- Family Business
- Retail and online selling
Ph.D. candidate, RMIT University, Australia
MBA, Imperial College London, UK
BA (Honors) Political Science and History, Durham University, UK
Mark Peterson started his first business venture at 25 in London, UK, an American bakery which grew to a million dollar business within the first year. In 2004 he established a British/American bakery in Tokyo, Japan which now operates under license to a major Japanese food and beverage operator. With a side passion for news, Mark also worked for five years as a Writer and Producer for CNBC Business News in London.
Prior to joining McGuire, Mark taught entrepreneurship with an emphasis on Global Entrepreneurship and Family Business for six years at RMIT University's off-shore campus in Hanoi, Vietnam.
- Graduate Certificate in Teaching and Learning, RMIT University.
- Lego Serious Play "Train the Trainer".
Honors and Awards
- Eller College Dean’s Award for Undergraduate Teaching Excellence, 2018
- RMIT University, Teacher of the Year, 2012