Adjunct Lecturer in MIS
Since retiring from industry Bill Hayes has been teaching cybersecurity courses for the College of Engineering. Over the course of his 37 years working for multiple organizations he has held a variety of roles including:
- Manager of engineering, responsible for teams of software developers, systems engineers and interface engineers for Sysmex of America, Health IT Systems division, who designs innovative hematology, urinalysis and flow cytometry technology worldwide.
- Software consultant for Avnet Enterprise Solutions.
- Application engineer for Kingway Material Handling Systems.
- Interface engineer for Baxter Healthcare, Productivity Systems Division.
- Technical advisor, instructor and course/curriculum developer for Royal Saudi Naval Forces.
- Electronic warfare instructor, curriculum developer and technician for the U.S. Navy.
- BAS Electronics Technology, Troy State University - Florida Campus
- MBA Technology Management, University of Phoenix