The Polaris Eller Alumni Board is an organization designed for the most committed, disciplined, and motivated students interested in growing their professional network, as well as fostering their abilities in academics and business relations with our alumni.
The Polaris Eller Alumni Board creates opportunities, adds value, and builds relationships for its members, Eller alumni and the community, while expanding the Eller network and strengthening our commitment to give back.
Polaris members engage in interactions with the Eller student body, Eller faculty and Eller College administration to develop alumni networks and alumni-student matching programs. View the Eller College alumni page.
For more information and/or any questions, please contact Eric DaWalt, Polaris president, at email@example.com.
Who Should Join Polaris?
Making the right connections early on will only benefit and prepare you as you achieve your academic goals and catapult into the real world. Eller Alumni and friends of the College want to be a part of your success!
- Open to all students with a declared Eller major (Pre-Business is included)
- Maintain a GPA of 3.5 for admittance
Benefits for members of Polaris include:
- Social, service, academic and career development opportunities
- Leadership and networking experience
- Close exposure to alumni, faculty and administrators
- There may be some short travel activities to promote a sense of community within the group
- Must participate in 80 percent of meetings, workshops, and field experiences such as webinars and LinkedIn trainings
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism as you will be representing the Eller brand and our alumni
- Demonstrate leadership and fellowship among program members, alumni and friends of the college
The deadline to apply for Polaris is Thursday, September 27, 2018 by 5 p.m.
After filling out the application, you will be contacted for an interview. Based on the application and interview, applicants demonstrating drive, ambition and leadership qualities will be invited to join.