University of Arizona Faculty, Staff and Students: Access the Wall Street Journal
WSJ.com subscriptions are now available for free to current University of Arizona faculty, staff and students.
This access is courtesy of the Eller College of Management’s Department of Finance and is made possible through a generous donation by anonymous alumni in recognition of David Laskin ’21 BSBA (Finance) as the 2021 Pac-12 Scholar-Athlete of the Year.
Activate your digital subscription
Go to the WSJ registration page: WSJ.com/UArizona.
- Enter your first and last name
- Select an Account Type from the dropdown: Student, Professor or Staff
- Enter your Net ID email address and create a password. The email address and password will allow access on other devices outside of the university network.
- Click Create to complete registration and create your WSJ subscription.
- Once you have an account you can go directly to: https://www.wsj.com/
If you’re a student: When you activate your student membership, you will be prompted to input their graduation date and year. This is your membership expiration date. If you happen to graduate later than expected and lose access, you can re-activate your membership.
If you’re Faculty/Staff: All faculty and staff retain WSJ membership for one year after activating. After that, you will have to re-activate your membership.
Your subscription includes:
- Access to wsj.com articles 1997 to present
- WSJ mobile and tablet apps
- A newsletter of curated content sent to your inbox every month (optional)
Current WSJ subscribers
Current subscribers can call 1-800-JOURNAL (1-800-568-7625) to switch from their paid subscription to the membership through their university and they will be refunded the remaining balance of their subscription.