If you’re interested in a Business Administration Minor or a Sports Management Minor or Certificate, there’s no better way than completing a portion of the minor abroad in one concentrated summer session.
Learn, study, visit companies, hear from business leaders and immerse yourself in the local culture.
Business Administration Minor Abroad
Come learn the basics of business, be exposed to the unique culture and economy of two vibrant cities, while earning nine units of University of Arizona Business Administration minor credit.
Sports Management Abroad
Come learn about the sports management industry and get exposure to the unique culture and economy of Australia.
Earn nine units of University of Arizona Sports Management Minor or Certificate courses (these credits apply directly toward your Minor or Certificate in Sports Management):
- MGMT 353 Sports Negotiation and Compliance
- MGMT 356 Sports Communication
- MGMT 359 Special Topics in Sports Management
The program runs from June 3 - July 3, 2019 (Summer Session I), in which we will spend time studying in Melbourne, Sydney and Cairns plus additional excursions. The program features guest lecturers, sporting events and cultural immersion activities. All courses are taught by Eller faculty in English.
- Locations: Prague, Czech Republic and Florence, Italy
- Application Deadline: February 25, 2019
- Program Dates: June 3, 2019 - July 3, 2019
- Credits: 9 University of Arizona, Eller College of Management direct credits
- Price: $11,000*
- Minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA
- Declared the Eller Business Administration Minor (open to non-Eller majors only)
- ECON 200 (complete by program start date)
- Approved by the Eller College of Management
*Price is subject to change; price does not include international airfare, meals, course materials/textbooks, UA Global application fee, visa application and processing fees and personal expenses.