The Online Master's in Entrepreneurship admissions team looks forward to working with you throughout the application process.
Each applicant's profile and full resume of accomplishments will be considered through a comprehensive and holistic approach to selecting the very best applicants. If you have questions about where your application may be in the process, please don't hesitate to contact us.
The Admissions Process
Upon applying to the online Master of Science in Entrepreneurship program, our admissions team will review all applications using a holistic and comprehensive approach. The application requirements are as follows:
- Undergraduate degree
- 3.0 or higher undergraduate GPA
- Graduate application
- Prerequisites (see below)
- No GMAT/GRE required
- $85 application fee for domestic students.
- $95 application fee for international students.
Program Start Dates and Application Deadlines
The MSE has six start dates per year:
July 8: Summer 2 (Prerequisites only)
September 2: Fall 1
October 28: Fall 2
January 13, 2020: Spring 1
March 9: Spring 2
Application deadlines are approximately one month before each start date.
To be admitted to the Master's in Entrepreneurship program, students must have taken the following prerequisites (or take them as prerequisites prior to starting the program):
- Introduction to Financial Accounting (ACCT 200/ACCT 540) or undergraduate/graduate equivalent
- Basic Economic Issues (ECON 200) or undergraduate/graduate equivalent
A waiver for the ECON and ACCT prerequisite courses may be available on a case-by-case basis.