The H Index for Management Information Systems
- The H Index for MIS,February 2019
- The H Index for MIS, January 2017
- The H Index for MIS, April 2015, with updates for February 2016
- The H Index for MIS, September 2012
- The H Index for MIS, December 2010
- Hu, P., and Chen, H. 2011. Analyzing information systems researchers' productivity and impacts: A perspective on the H index. Transactions on Management Information Systems, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp. 7:1 - 7:8.
Journals and Publications
- H. Chen. Design Science, Grand Challenges, and Societal Impacts. Transactions on Management Information Systems, Volume 2, Issue 1, pp. 1:1 - 1:10.
- G. B. Davis, P. Gray, S. Madnick, J. F. Nunamaker, R. Sprague, and A. Whinston. Ideas for the Future of the IS Field. Transactions on Management Information Systems, Volume 1, Issue 1, pp. 2:1 - 2:15.
- Journals, Conferences, and Funding Sources for Management Information Systems (MIS) Researchers and Educators: A Resource Guide, by Dr. Hsinchun Chen, 2003.
- ISI Ranking of Top Computer Science and Information Systems Journals, from the ISI Web of Knowledge, 2004-2007
- Top IT-related SCI-Indexed Journals, 2006
IT and MIS Research and the Future
- IT Research and Publication: My Experience, by Dr. Hsinchun Chen, 2005.
- MIS Future: Past, Present, and Future (My Biased View), by Dr. Hsinchun Chen, 2008
- Ph.D. Advice: Useful Things to Know About Ph.D. Thesis Research, by Dr. H. T. Kung, Harvard University
MIS at the University of Arizona
- University of Arizona MIS Program and Partnerships: Overview, by Dr. Hsinchun Chen
- AZSecure Cybersecurity Fellowship Program - Scholarship for Service (SFS)
- Link to Class Resources page
Template for Producing IT Research and Publication, by Dr. Hsinchun Chen
- Template for Producing Research Papers in the AI Lab, by Byron Marshall, Dan McDonald, Zan Huang, and Jennifer Xu