- MIS 331 Database Management Systems
- MIS 561 Data Visualization
Assistant Professor of Management Information Systems
McClelland Hall 430V
1130 E. Helen St.
P.O. Box 210108
Tucson, Arizona 85721-0108
Areas of Expertise
- Financial technology; crowd-based Innovation
- Entrepreneurial learning and strategies
- Organization and strategic management theory
- Human behaviors, marketing strategies and economics in crowdfunding market
PhD in Information Systems and Analytics, National University of Singapore, 2018
Lusi Yang joined the Eller College of Management in 2018 after earning her PhD in Information Systems and Analytics from the National University of Singapore. Her areas of expertise include crowd-based innovation in financial technology, entrepreneurial learning and strategies, theory of strategic management, human behaviors in marketing strategies and economics in crowdfunding markets. She is a member of the Academy of Management, the Association of Information Systems (AIS) and the Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS).
- Jiang, H.*, Wang, Z.*, Yang, L.*, Shen, J., Hahn, J. (Forthcoming) “How Rewarding Are Your Rewards? A Value-Based View of Crowdfunding Rewards and Crowdfunding Performance”, Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice (in alphabetical order)
- Yang, L., Wang, Z. and Hahn, J. (Forthcoming) “Scarcity Strategy in Crowdfunding: An Empirical Exploration of Reward Limits,” Information Systems Research