MIS Doctoral Student
McClelland Hall 430
1130 E. Helen St.
P.O. Box 210108
Tucson, Arizona 85721-0108
Areas of Expertise
- Social media analytics
- Machine learning
- Web mining
- Text mining
- Transfer Learning
- Cross-lingual Knowledge Transfer
- Domain Adaptation
- Reinforcement Learning
Master's Degree in Computer Science, Concordia University, 2016
Awards and Honors
- Department Candidate for Doctoral Consortium, International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS), 2020.
- IEEE S&P Student Travel and Registration Award for Deep Learning and Security Workshop, May 2020.
- IEEE ISI 2018 Best Paper Award Runner-up, November 9, 2018 (First author of paper titled: Detecting Cyber Threats in Non-English Dark Net Markets: A Cross-Lingual Transfer Learning Approach)
- Concordia University 25th Anniversary Fellowship – Engineering and Computer Science Department, January 2015 (Awarded based on academic excellence to few students each year)
- Power Corporation Of Canada Graduate Fellowship, May 2015 (Awarded based on academic excellence to 5 students each year)
- Graduate Bursary Award for two continuous years (2014 and 2015) at Concordia University
- Graduate Conference and Exposition Award, December 2015
- Dr. Hsinchun Chen